Customer Reviews 7 item(s)
- Excellent lights!
- These lights deliver.
- Bought an Inda-Gro 420 back in April from Growers House...using it along side two 650 Lumi Grows and the plants are thriving...may switch things around and try it alone in a separate veg area now lit with T5's...the unit is working effortlessly (can't beat the service life and length of warranty)...any questions I had for the Inda-Gro folks were answered almost immediately) NO COMPLAINTS
- Very Happy Customer
I am giving this a 10 star rather than just a 5 based on the customer service of Inda-Gro, top notch
I have many of their fixtures, the 420 and 100's.
The 420 will perform solid from seedling/clone all the way through in a 4x4 no problem. I can see 5x5 if you rotate and move your plants around.
If you can swing it definitely add the pontoon. You will see earlier ripening and even more density in your flowers!
You can cool/vent a box or tent with the 420 with just a single 4" exhaust fan/filter combo
100% recommend this product!
- Thanks Inda-Gro!
- I have 4 of these lights running from veg thru flower and am very happy with them. Thank you for selling a well built product that my plants do beautifully under.
- HAPPY PLANTS!
- I bought 3 Inda-Gro 420 for over a 4 x 8 area and the plants are thriving! They run cooler so I can let the plants get closer to the lights. I used to run T5 in a separate veg room but now I'm running my veg and flower in the same room to save some space and with the IG 420 since I don't have to change lamps so that works out better. The unit is working effortlessly (can't beat the service life and length of warranty)...any questions I had for the Inda-Gro folks were answered almost immediately) NO COMPLAINTS!
- Love the product, the people at inda grow are very professional and knowledgeable in the field of indoor lighting
- Been using the inda gro pro 420 now for about 2 yrs , love the product so do the plants , full spectrum is the only way to go I've used hid and hps lamps in the past and I find the plants prefer the 420 inda gro the best, I will countinue to spread the word about your product and induction lighting .
- MUCH better than the competition.
NOTE: Not all induction lights are created equal.
I bought a bunch of lights from another company based in California, and over 6 month period - EVERY single ballast failed.
I bought a bunch of these almost a year ago, and have been very impressed and happy with my purchase.
I highly recommend these fixtures (and I am not associated with this company in any way). My plants are happy - so I am happy.
A serious improvement over other grow light options.
From the Middle of NowHere, Canada