INDA-GRO Agricultural Induction Lighting Systems 10 Year Prorated Limited Warranty Terms & Conditions
Inda-Gro Induction Lighting manufactures and warrants that our INDA-GRO fixtures, ballasts, and lamps will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ten (10) years or 60,000 hours (whichever comes first) from date of end user sale or date of manufacture if date is unknown. Ballasts, lamps, and fixtures demonstrated to be defective within the prorated warranty period will be repaired or replaced at Inda-Gro discretion, at no cost provided the fixtures are installed and operated in accordance with manufacturer's recommendations.
This warranty applies only to the Original Buyer of Inda-Gro products to be used within the US, Canada, Mexico or other countries as specified by Inda-Gro Induction Lighting. The warranty is non-transferable and is available to the Original Buyer having purchased the products directly from Inda-Gro or through an AUTHORIZED DEALER of Inda-Gro Induction Lighting products.
To return a fixture for warranty repair or replacement contact us @ 877.452.2244 or online @ firstname.lastname@example.org and supply us with your name, the original invoice number, date and the serial number so we may then issue a Return Materials Authorization, RMA, which authorizes the fixtures for return to us. If the fixture was purchased through one of our Authorized Dealers we will also require a copy of that Dealers Invoice prior to accepting the fixture under an RMA. Do not ship any fixtures to us without an RMA. They will not be accepted. Do not remove any fixture labeling as it will void warranty claims under our proof of purchase requirements.
Inda-Gro reserves the right to examine a failed fixture and reserves the right to be the sole judge as to whether any housing, lamp and/or ballast is defective and covered under this warranty. Inda-Gro Induction Lighting will not be liable for:
- Problems resulting from external causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, mishandling, tampered with, negligence, fire, water damage, theft, vandalism, riot, explosion, natural disaster, or other external causes unrelated to product performance.
- Products for which Inda-Gro Induction Lighting has not yet received full payment.
- Conditions demonstrating misuse, faulty installation, misapplication, extreme environmental conditions beyond those defined in the product specification, under/over voltage situations, lack of compliance with applicable instructions, improper or inadequate maintenance or installations, negligence, accident, or tampering. Note ballast ratings for limits on operating temperatures.
- Situations in which Inda-Gro lamps and/or ballasts are replaced with those from other manufacturers.
- Products not manufactured by Inda-Gro Induction Lighting, this includes sensors and/or additional controls.
- Costs for shipping.
- Costs for installation.
Orders usually ship within one business day. For large orders please allow from 1-4 weeks depending on availability from date of order.
All claims for shipping damages must be submitted to us within 24 hours upon receipt or they will not be allowed as damaged by the carrier.
Merchandise may be returned within 30 days from the date of original purchase for a full refund, less a 25% restocking fee, providing the merchandise has been returned in the original packaging, has not been damaged, and is in resalable condition. Shipping costs will not be refunded. All returns must be accompanied by an RMA. Any equipment returned without an RMA will not be accepted for credit. Allow 5 days from our receipt for a credit to be applied.
Effective May 29, 2009. Warranty Terms and Conditions do not pertain to purchases made prior to this date.